Masuk ke Ku Ka
Daftar di Ku Ka
Menampilkan data ke 1 - 0 dari 0 produk
CINTA BUMI ARTISANS
‘Cinta Bumi’ means ‘love the earth’ in Indonesian language. This name was derived from the most basic essences in life: that the love we grow within us and share to others are blessed, and when we love and take care of the earth, she will take care of us.
Cinta Bumi Artisans was born with a big bundle of passion and purpose: to sustain culture, traditions and deep-rooted art of Indonesian indigenous communities. We develop collaboration with local communities, encourage ecological consciousness, and share our love of art to others through artisanal craftsmanship and sustainable innovations.
Our home-based studio in Ubud, Bali, is filled with unlimited dreams and inspirations circulate through the entire process and the creations we've made. Whether it’s bags, accessories, clothes or jewelries, each piece is mindfully and individually handcrafted in small batches using ethical materials through a slow and meditative process that is kind to the environment, the people that surround us in the making, and the people who purchase and wear it.
We believe that we are all students of life. Everyday is a learning process. There is always a space to grow, and there is always something new (and discarded/remnants) to learn from/with, to explore, to create, to improve, and to share. We preserve this state of mind both in our work practice and day-to-day life. We sincerely hope to continue to embody inspired, authentic, and memorable handcrafted work of art that create positive influence and will be your delightful companions in years to come.
We co-create with natural and ethically-sourced materials in making our goods, including:
- Beaten-Barkcloth and Barkpaper
- Natural Textiles and Threads
- Natural Fibers (i.e. bamboo, rattan, ata grass, pandanus, and lontar palm)
INTANGIBLE CULTURAL HERITAGE
We encourage artisanal craftsmanship in each and all of our process to contribute in sustaining intangible cultural heritage, including (but not limited to) barkcloth-making, weaving, and natural dyeing.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
While we for sure hope that you will love your Cinta Bumi goods once you hold them in your hands, we understand that sometimes unexpected situation happens to products order online.
- Please read carefully the "Care Instructions" and "After Care" in the item description section of each product listing to ensure the natural characteristics and conditions of the product before purchasing. If you're not sure, please send us a message, we'll be happy to help.
- Product is only feasible for return and exchange if the product is already damaged upon arrival. If this happens to your product, please contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a picture of the good.
- We will evaluate your product and find a solution (give you instructions for cleaning, or ask you to send the damaged product back to us). In a case where it requires us to repair or replace, the product should be sent back to us inside their original packaging within 3 (three) days from your receiving date.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
• Custom or personalized orders
• Items on sale
- We ask for your cooperation and honesty. Products cannot be returned and exchanged if they are already used, which might cause broken by force after use – including not following care instructions and/or have damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use, or neglect.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value.
- We don't accept cancellations, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
data ke 1 - 0 dari 0 produk